So we built AI to make podcasts and other audio content easy to search, and their best parts, or “snacks,” easy to discover.
2020 brought a paradigm shift to how we work and live. It bred new opportunities as we all became content creators. Virtual summits, meetings, and more meant people could stay connected while physically apart. But as businesses generated all of that recorded content, once again there was too much, it was too long, and it was a black box.
We solved that problem by building an insights engine. We retooled our product and enhanced our AI so businesses could surface relevant insights from content easily and put them to work.
The issue runs even deeper. Creating endless content can actually dilute the biggest points companies are trying to make, risking relationships with customers and other audiences by imparting a lot that actually doesn't matter to them.
So we’re scaling up Snackable to make you more relevant to your audiences. Our AI will always surface that brilliant quip your CMO made at a summit, instantly. But the ability to look across all of those summits (and webinars, customer Zooms, etc.), find trends, reveal new, meaningful insight, and share those seamlessly? That’s where we’re going.
It’s about creating more relevant value. And it makes you matter more.
- Mari Joller Founder & CEO
- Kevin Clark Head of Sales
- Johnny Groat Head of Engineering
- Li Liang Product Manager
- Martin Rääk Product Designer
- Anett Schutting Product Designer
- Alex Tkachenko Machine Learning Engineer
- Ottokar Tilk Machine Learning Engineer
- Fred-Eric Kirsi Machine Learning Engineer
- Liisi Torga Computational Linguist
- Tiit Kass Backend Engineer
- Stepan Bolotnikov Frontend Engineer
- Kaarel Koitne Frontend Engineer
- Madis Pukkonen Software Engineer
- Marek Kikas Backend Engineer
- Helen Piirsalu Talent Manager